Sunday, August 19, 2012

Resident.

Hello from this room, three blocks from one lake (and a few more than that from the other) on my new street!

To catch you all up on the latest happenings of this relocation, our movers came and packed and hauled everything away at the end of last week.
The pups and the James drove off last Saturday.
I made the 8.5 hour trek up on Monday.

Nearly one week later and I've already trained and officially started at a new (part-time, awesome) job. I clearly do not like to relax.

But yes, I'm doing just fine. We've ridden our bikes along the lake and through our new neighborhood. Our dogs have adjusted just fine. And I have met an eerie amount of Ohioans so far.

Look what else I found nearby to help ease the transition, though the local frozen dairy treats are to die for, naturally:





Anyway, just wanted you to know I'm alive and starting a new hobby as a pen-pal.

Miss some of you and pleased to meet the others, 

L.

2 comments:

  1. Whew, so glad to see you settling in- I wondered how the PT job would be working out, glad to see youre off to a great start- but then again, I never doubted you would! Please give J a hug from us, and have him hug you back from us. Xoxo k, e & a

    ReplyDelete