Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Daily Bread


Today I discovered an amazing bread:
It's a little pricey, but it's a two pound loaf and one of the things I really love about it is that it's sliced thin, unlike a lot of artisan breads that don't seem sandwich appropriate in thickness.

The Ten Grain variety I purchased is amazing and delicious and I can't stop eating it. I made a sandwich just so I could eat it. Then I toasted a slice (or two) and slathered on some Nutella. (That's it, no more carbs for me today.) It's the right amount of sweet and grainy but without being crunchy. And oh it toasts beautifully.

Daily Bread Bakery is out of Reynoldsburg and sells breads and pastries to both Whole Foods in the area. Also, they bake without egg or dairy (at least according to one review and the label on my loaf), in case food allergies or veganism are concerns.

But I can't wait to scramble up a big ol' pile of cage-free eggs from Holistic Acres (Ashland) atop some Daily toast.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.

    busana muslim

    ReplyDelete